Sunday, August 10, 2008

"Didn't I (Blow Your Mind)"


All of our lives, people have told us how different me and Aubrey are. There have only been a few that have told us that we look like we could possibly be related. We are quite different from one another and we, of course, know this. What people that are close to us know, however, is that we are alike in many ways. Two of the things we share in common is our sense of humor and our taste in music.

This November, I will be 33 and Aubs will turn 31 in January. As we get older we laugh about the fact that we still haven't grown up. The story I'm about to share with you all will attest to this statement.

Three days ago I arrived at work to face a day of chaos. We were two team members short, I had a list of action items that had to be completed by the day's end, and I was on day four of having a cold (which is not cool in the middle of summer). Overall, I've had better days...that is, until my employee, Jamie, went on her lunch break. Half-way through her break she told me she had a surprise for me in my office. Well, the surprise she said, wasn't actually from her, but it was indeed a surprise! She had me sit at my desk as she logged onto a website. View my surprise by clicking on the link. http://ginashangintough.blogspot.com/

Oh Aubs! You really out-did me this time!

1 comment:

jhjonze said...

Farina! I can't tell you how much I miss you and all my fellow Kinko-oids! I loved reading your blog and I'm excited that now I have a way to stay in touch. I love you forever! - O Heeder!